Friendly Forest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Forest

A Dragocave Fansite

Udpate Log For Self & Reminder Area.

Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Udpate Log For Self & Reminder Area. Empty Udpate Log For Self & Reminder Area.

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:27 pm

12/7/09: Everything set up on both site for the Z project.
    12/1709: Apparently I'll have to recreate a lot of stuff. Until I'm ready to do this there will be broken links.
    12/18/09 The mess came as a shock to be that day. I'm almost ready to redo the Z stuff as I have fixed it up on another site. Hopefully I'll be ready in the next day or two but no promises.
    12/19/09: The links are updated. I know what I'm doing it's needed. (It much safer this way.)
    1/9/10
    1/13/10: Started something with a banner making thing I gotten into doing in my art section.
    1/28/09: The Main list is done I hope I did not forget anyone. I aware some don't have name yet I get around to that later. So update the Z list now.
    3/19/10: finished naming all Dragons on scroll and Oops! Seems like I manage to overlook to clusters of Dragons. The two missing cluster have been add along with a few dragons moving caves in the process. Z records also updated.
    Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Udpate Log For Self & Reminder Area. Empty Re: Udpate Log For Self & Reminder Area.

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Have a tendency to forget thing otherwise notes for RPG
    _______
    Rose arrives with the rest of the clan as Kalani appears at the entrench to the new cave.
    Peti Vinny is out back she think if the greens/stones remove some rock we could build a doorway and have a nice view outside. Kalani said.
    Peti Vinny comes running in.
    We should be careful doing it I see some other tenders out there one above and we are near another one apparently.
    "Hang on a second are these the tenders you saw they are friends." Rose sad As Rose shows a mental image of Zephyr & Callie.
    "Yes they are!" Peti Vinny said.
    "Maybe we can speak with them about building some connection to our caves."Rose said.
    Demetrius Green,Demetrius Green,Z'Geb,Z'Demitri,Mahip, and Georas hand starting moving rock out of the way
    while Z'Gaea, Z'Gaia ,Z'Zhi worked on building a door for the area the male green where removing. The Stones and Gedo's of Rose's clan where also assisting the group. As Caspar Kohana the group working pushes the door into place and nods to Rose.
    "Thanks you folks why don't we just all sleep together for the night and deal with where everyone should be tomorrow morning." Rose said.

Rose turns around to see her female Night Glory Drake fallow her. Even though it was an Adult she did not name for a reason she was trying to get into contact with one of tenders in project to see if she should use the naming scheme on her. Behind the female was a male sunset named Tolya.

"You two want to Stretch you wings out back? Then come along." Rose said open the new doorway. Rose is about to sit on the ledge when The Female Night Glory Drakes motion for her to hop aboard which she does.

"You know I should give you a temporary name till the naming thing is straighten out." What about Nyx I could probably fit it into your real name later?" Rose said.
    "Thanks Rose I like the name Nyx." the Night Glory Drake said.