Friendly Forest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Forest

A Dragocave Fansite

Site might be moving host again.

Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Site might be moving host again. Empty Site might be moving host again.

Post by Dragongirl Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:28 pm

I've been trying to get the host server to stop a couple of nasty ads and this has been going on for a Month plus now. One of these add has been setting off my anti-virus a lot. The anti-virus thankfully also blocks the nasty ad site when it goes off but it really annoys me that it's the anti-virus that has to protect me continuously from getting an infected computer. I know not everyone has the ability to install and use Ad-Blocker/anti-virus protection which seems to be a requirement for this host if a user doesn't want to get an infected computer. I need to find a safer host if this host doesn't fix things soon. Where to, I'm not sure yet. I am hoping to find one quickly that can handle the image load in a post but the worst-case scenario is I will have to learn some code to build the forum from the ground up myself and if it comes down to it I will tough. The second nasty pop ad just set off the browser's own security risk warning page to appear.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:49 pm