Friendly Forest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Forest

A Dragocave Fansite

An Unexpected Find

Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

An Unexpected Find Empty An Unexpected Find

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Feb 23, 2010, 11:27pm

An Unexpected Find
    An Unexpected Find EqUC

Wow what a batch of unusually events today. I just got through with a failed Vamp biting, the egg died unfortunately (hence the dead egg on my scroll)

I just felt like wandering the AP today kind of deiced to look to see if there was a Z egg I might want to try for, so I did. Surprised to see a white in there I click on it and find out I caught it. I notice one of the parents is a Dorkface after a quick find to make sure it was not a trick (it is a real Dorkface). I deiced to check out the Lineage but I find out its inbreed. Though after taking a closer look the inbreeding is fare back in the Lineage probably before we even had a way to check Lineage.
    Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

An Unexpected Find Empty Re: An Unexpected Find

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Echo wrote:
    Feb 27, 2010
    Well that's a pity its inbred, still its a good find. What are you going to do with it?

Last edited by Dragongirl on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Feb 28, 2010, 7:33pm

I know surprised enough though. At the moment I'm just going to let it grow up. I've have not frozen any dragons yet. I'll just have to remember to watch out for this one during breading times.
    Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Echo wrote:
    Feb 27, Mar 1, 2010, 10:27pm
    The way I've seen some people do it is by tagging something on the back of the name like "IB" or something similar to remind them that it is inbred so they don't breed with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:51 am