Friendly Forest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Forest

A Dragocave Fansite

Dragon Dairy

Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Dragon Dairy Empty Dragon Dairy

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 pm

May 16, 2010, 11:52pm
    Here is a place for the dragons to write.
    Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Dragon Dairy Empty Re: Dragon Dairy

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:21 pm

May 17, 2010, 10:43pm
    Hi I'm Miya.

Are tender is a young female lady called Dragongirl. She explained it was a nickname so she had a name to go by in this dimension. She did have to added the 02 to the end so it would work but she insist that everyone calls her Dragongirl. She has gotten use to some people doing DG it took her awhile but she does not mind it.
    She said something about it being common for people to have the same name in her world. Oh Dragongirl wants to explain.

Dragongirl here Miya was talking about the name factor and why I added the 02 to the end in most areas. Though I insist everyone calls me Dragongirl it just in the dimension I come from it common to have people with the same names. Well I'll give the quill back to Miya now.

Guess what! Dragongirl has asked me to be the Dragon leader for are group she said it was time she did it. I agreed but with a catch only if she aloud Sihar to be second in command meaning she would take over if I was sick. Sihar is a Magi dragons and I'm her best friend even though I'm a daydream dragon. Don't worry Dragongirl taught me how to control my powers and I only use them it if asked or someone/something provokes me. Dragongirl said that it was a god idea to chose a second in command and she did not mind me picking myself.
    Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm

May 29, 2010, 12:20am

The ceremony went well I am official the Dragon leader of our Clan with Sihar as the second in command.
    The other one that got official title our as listed. I listed the colors there mos likely write in.

Dragon Leader for Dragongirl's Clan:Me(Miya)-pink
    2nd in command for Dragongirl's Clan:Sihar-Orange
    Co-Head healers (yes they instated on working as a duo):
    Rohan Healer-White
    Rohana Star-[color:504b=F0EAD6]Eggshell

Lead warrior: Z'Shadow[color:504b=36454F]Charcoal

Head Guardian: None yet Dragongirl said with only two at the time see saw no reason for this yet. Though she is sure that it will happen eventually [color:504b=4682b4]Steel blue

Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Nov 20, 2011, 3:05am

Dragongirl is forgetful sometimes it been over a year since she let me write something. Guess it is partly my fault anyway I should have reminded her anyway. Though I've been noticing she has been a bit stressed lately. I heard her muttering about real life assignments and others not understanding here one day.

I also just helped here figured out why she gets a little scared to post opinions in big villages. Hence why she does not talk that much when she is in the DC village. She just worries she will get in to trouble just for stating her honest opinion. Which will just cause more stress for our young tender. I defiantly think she get more then enough of that from her dimension already. She finally did post an honest opinion there having to struggle to remember what she was doing that Halloween week.

She had classes and work to do on the weekdays and on the weekend she was at a party on Saturday and on Sunday had an apportionment and shopping that need to be done. Hence she was away from this dimension most of the time. Leaving her very little time to explore the Haunted House at the DC village. She keeps complaining the timezone gets her majorly confused having to keep up with more the 3 times for all villages in this dimension and cities in here world.
    Dragongirl
    Dragongirl
    Admin

Post by Dragongirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:23 pm

June 21, 2012 21, 2012

Okay we manged to find the Our Dairy book in Dragongirl's Room and are able to write in it again.

We have also meet a few other dragons not from our world a Silver Pern dragon name Florath she is from parallel dimension of Pern where there are silver dragons she normally sleep in a nearby cave as she's technically Dragongirl's Dragon instead of her own world. She is not happy in her world due to an issues that caused Dragongirl to be nervous of doing role play stuff about Pern again. Glad some of her village friends' here convince her to try again.

She mad a note to try to avoid posting in the RPG when she is in an emotional turmoil. This happens when she is extremely stressed out. Mostly if she get multiply days of stress/bad days in a row, it's harder for her to think clearly and she afraid she well up doing something stupid that may get misinterpreted.

There is also Norberta a Noble Flarius for another adoption village. She visits here when she senses Dragongirl is very stressed to try an comfort her. Otherwise she stays in her own world.

The good news it Dragongirl seems to be less stress then when we last wrote in here however she still get stressed out. She did tell me she still has a bit of stress though.

Which is good I seen some images from her mind of some "Series of unfortunate events. After that RPG issues she winds up bumping her head, the she finds her post delete even after she edited it. I think on top of that she was having so issues in her world too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:07 pm